I’m going to blow your mind with some crazy tips and ideas on how to clean. Teach you how to make the amazing antibacterial cleaner that can be used on almost everything. You will learn how to make your own air freshener and so much more.
I have been in the cleaning industry over 30 years. Many mistakes were made along the way but I found so many ways to clean easier and faster. My goal in life is to help others have more time for rest and play.
Tee’s Antibacterial Cleaner
With the Covid-19 pandemic we worry about our loved ones, friends and co-workers. With this cleaner you have a weapon against it.
If you can find the 90% alcohol that would increase the amount of antibacterial in the cleaner.
Alcohol has been shown to kill viruses such as tuberculosis, herpes, hepatitis B, HIV, influenza, rhinoviruses, and coronaviruses, among others.
A 2020 study indicates that alcohol effectively destroys SARS-CoV-2
You Will Need
- An empty gallon jug
- 1/2 gallon of vinegar
- 4 tablespoons of Dawn dish washing liquid
- 1 cup of 70% alcohol
Mix all ingredients in the gallon jug, then top off with hot water
That’s all there is to it.
- You can use this on everything in your bathroom
- It takes water spots of glass doors, just spray and completely dry with a micro fiber cloth or paper towels. The key is in the drying. You will be amazed with the shine it leaves.
- You can use it on mirror’s.
- Use it in the kitchen
- You can even mop with it.
Homemade Air Freshener
In a squirt bottle mix 1/4 cup of your favorite fabric softener the rest with water.
- It can be sprayed on all upholstery
- Use it as a car freshener
- You will be able to save money because store bought air freshener are expensive and the smell fades fast.
Save waste of aerosol cans in our landfills.
Pet Hair Removal
Use a damp cloth and brush in the same direction of the fabric. .Spray a squirt of the Air Freshener on the cloth to freshen as you remove the hair
- Take a dryer sheet and simply rub it on the fabric
- You can even rub it on your hair.
Simple And Easy
Just as I promised I have given you 4 tips on making cleaning simple and easy.
I hope you enjoyed this page.
Please share with family and friends to help their lives a little simpler.
I will be adding more in the near future so please make sure to check back for more tips.